• Provide candid, objective and uninhibited analysis and advice
• Emphasize integrity, ethics and discipline
• Promote readiness, efficiency, and effectiveness
• Conduct our activities with the highest standards of ethical leadership and professionalism
• Exercise fairness, impartiality and timeliness in accomplishing our mission
USARC IG Contact Information:
Contact via Email
USARC IG Hotline:
(Must download form in order to submit)
• The Inspector General is an extension of the eyes, ears, voice, and conscience of the Commander
• The IG supports the chain of command by increasing visibility of issues so the commander can take appropriate action
• The IG serves as an impartial fact-finder and problem solver - be an "honest broker"
• IG’s job is to be familiar with issues in the command and advise all commanders of their existence for quick resolution.
• Be honest
• Don't provide misleading information.
• Remember your IGs can only resolve a case on the basis of fact.
• Don't expect instant action on your request ... be patient.
• Understand that the outcome of your case might not be what you expected (the IG will always explain why).