• Provide candid, objective and uninhibited analysis and advice.
• Emphasize integrity, ethics and discipline.
• Promote readiness, efficiency, and effectiveness.
• Conduct our activities with the highest standards of ethical leadership and professionalism.
• Exercise fairness, impartiality and timeliness in accomplishing our mission.
USARC IG Contact Information:
Contact via Email
USARC IG Hotline:
• The Inspector General (IG) is an extension of the eyes, ears, voice, and conscience of the Commander.
• The IG supports the Chain of Command by increasing visibility of issues so the Commander can take appropriate action.
• The IG serves as an impartial fact-finder and problem solver - be an "honest broker".
• IG’s job is to be familiar with issues in the command and advise all Commanders of their existence for quick resolution.
• Be honest.
• Don't provide misleading information.
• Remember your IGs can only resolve a case on the basis of fact.
• Don't expect instant action on your request ... be patient.
• Understand that the outcome of your case might not be what you expected (the IG will always explain why).