USARC IG Information: 855-560-3805 (Toll-Free) 910-570-8218 (Commercial)
Download form to file an IG Complaint
If you experience an error downloading, try using Internet Explorer. If you are using other browsers, save the document and open with Adobe Acrobat.
Submit Form To:
• The Inspector General (IG) is an extension of the eyes, ears, voice, and conscience of the Commander.
• The IG supports the Chain of Command by increasing visibility of issues so the Commander can take appropriate action.
• The IG serves as an impartial fact-finder and problem solver - be an "honest broker".
• IG’s job is to be familiar with issues in the command and advise all Commanders of their existence for quick resolution.
• Be honest.
• Don't provide misleading information.
• Remember your IGs can only resolve a case on the basis of fact.
• Don't expect instant action on your request ... be patient.
• Understand that the outcome of your case might not be what you expected (the IG will always explain why).