Below is an interactive pdf image establishing Inspector General Offices (IGOs) based from command down to the brigade level. Please click anywhere on the image to search for contact information pertaining to your servicing IGO.
USARC IG Contact Information:
Contact via Email
USARC IG Hotline:
• The Inspector General (IG) is an extension of the eyes, ears, voice, and conscience of the Commander.
• The IG supports the Chain of Command by increasing visibility of issues so the Commander can take appropriate action.
• The IG serves as an impartial fact-finder and problem solver - be an "honest broker".
• IG’s job is to be familiar with issues in the command and advise all Commanders of their existence for quick resolution.
• Be honest.
• Don't provide misleading information.
• Remember your IGs can only resolve a case on the basis of fact.
• Don't expect instant action on your request ... be patient.
• Understand that the outcome of your case might not be what you expected (the IG will always explain why).