Host Nation COVID-19 Ordinance #31
- Effective March 4-19, 2022
- In general, masks requirements have loosened. Masks remain mandatory when shopping, in public, civic buildings and while in restaurants picking up food.
- Unvaccinated with a negative test may dine in restaurants and access hotels.
- 3G (vaccinated, recently recovered or negative test) applies to most outdoor and indoor cultural and sport activities such as zoos, parks, swimming pools, museums, theaters and cinemas. 3G for services such as haircuts.
- Dance clubs, closed since Dec. 23, can reopen under 2G+ (vaccinated or recovered with a negative test OR vaccinated with booster).
As of Jan. 18, 2022, Public Health Command-Europe, with approval from the Senior Responsible Officer for the Army's Kaiserslautern and Baumholder military communities, just released the revised quarantine guidance. Contact Trace Teams will implement this guidance immediately.