BLACKBOARD REGISTRATION. This course requires students to register for a Blackboard account. Blackboard is the primary medium used by students to access and navigate course material. This includes submitting assignments, reviewing course readings, and taking exams. You will receive a separate e-mail with blackboard registration instructions specifically for the class you are registered in.
Reporting on Day Zero is at 1300 in Building 5516. Students will report in the Army Physical Fitness Uniform (APFU), and will conduct height and weight in accordance with AR 600-9 upon arrival. Soldiers who do not meet the Army wear and appearance standards will make necessary corrections or provide documentation of an approved exception to policy prior to course in-processing. Soldiers who fail to make such corrections or produce documentation will be recommended for denied enrollment.
If travel restrictions preclude you from arriving at the report time, you must contact the course manager before your travel day. If problems arise during your travel, contact the charge of quarters at 609-850-9478 to account for your status. Failure to report prior to 1700 may be grounds for denied enrollment and will be determined on a case-by-case basis. Additional reporting information can be found on the ATRRS SH Screen.
The day of In-processing consists of:
- Documents turn-in to the Admin section (refer to all documents listed below)
- Student Computer Account Set-up
- Billeting assignment
- Height and Weight IAW AR 600-9
All students are required to provide the following documentation upon arrival:
1. Student in-processing Sheet Complete.
2. Three copies of orders and/or DD Form 1610.
3. Flight Itinerary. (if applicable)
4. Military Identification Card / Identification Tags.
5. TR Pre- Execution Checklist, if required.
6. Proof of SSD1/DLC1 completion.
7. Computer access requirements.
a. Security Clearance Verification memorandum.
b. IA Cyber Awareness Training Certificate. (https://cs.signal.army.mil)
c. Acceptable Use Policy. (USAR Form 75-R)
8. Cardiovascular Screening Paperwork within the past five years. (Age 40+ Only)
9. Copy of Physical Profile. (DA Form 3349) (if applicable)
10. PT Card. (DA Form 705) within 60 days of report date.
11. Body Fat Content Worksheet. (DA Form 5500/5501) (if applicable) within 60 days of report date.
Soldiers will have 72 hours to provide required missing documents. Soldiers who fail to provide missing documents within 72 hours of reporting will be recommended for denied enrollment.