Official websites use .mil
Secure .mil websites use HTTPS
The Army Reserve has many resources suitable for community events. To request Army Reserve resources, the Public Affairs Officer at the Army Reserve command or installation nearest the event can assist in determining the availability of support.
Resources include, but are not limited to:
Some requests that cannot be accommodated:
If requesting a musical unit, only one service band or chorus may perform at an event.
To learn more about Army Bands, visit Army Bands.
- Managing over 500 Army Reserve sites
- Maintaining Army Reserve unit vehicles and equipment
- Hosting numerous programs, initiatives and partnerships
- Providing disaster relief/emergency management (DSCA)
- Supporting 550 Army Reserve units in 13 states
5231 South Scott Plaza
JBMDL, NJ 08640
General Inquiries: Click "Directory" Tab Above
Media Inquiries: (732) 575-4915
Operations Center: (609) 562-8048