Summer months: 01 June – 30 Sep / Winter months: 01 October – 31 May.
a. Full Army Combat Uniform: Operational Camouflage Pattern (OCP) with patrol cap, boots, belt. The Universal Camouflage Pattern (UCP) is no longer authorized for wear.
b. Complete Army Service Uniform (ASU) to include:
• ASU (JACKET/TROUSERS FOR MALE, JACKET/TROUSERS or SKIRT FOR FEMALE), 1EA
• ASU SHIRT/LS, 1EA
• ASU SHIRT/SS, 1EA
• ALL WEATHER COAT WITH RANK FOR MALE/FEMALE (OPTIONAL)
• BLACK FOUR HAND TIE (MALE), 1EA
• BERET, ORGANIZATIONAL (W/DUI), 1EA
• ENLISTED ASU SERVICE CAP, 1 EA (ILO THE BERET IS OPTIONAL)
• BLACK NECK TAB (FEMALE), 1EA
• BELT WEB W/BRASS TIP, 1EA
• BUCKLE SOLID BRASS, 1EA
• SHOES, BLACK OXFORD, 1PR
• UNDERSHIRT, WHITE (MALE), 1EA
• SOCKS, DRESS BLACK, 1PR
• NAME PLATE (BLACK W/WHITE LETTERS), 2EA
• AUTHORIZED AWARDS & ACCOUTREMENTS (IAW WITH ERB), 1EA
c. Field Jacket, Gortex, black gloves, and fleece cap (seasonal).
d. Identification Tags.
e. Army Physical Fitness Uniform (APFU), socks, sneakers, reflective belt, and full winter APFU during the winter season. The full APFU consists of:
• JACKET, RUNNING, BLACK, WITH GOLD ARMY LOGO
• PANTS, RUNNING, BLACK, WITH GOLD ARMY LOGO
• TRUNKS, RUNNING, BLACK, WITH GOLD ARMY LOGO
• T-SHIRT, BLACK, SHORT SLEEVE, WITH GOLD ARMY LOGO
• T-SHIRT, BLACK, LONG SLEEVE, WITH GOLD ARMY LOGO
• FOOTWEAR – RUNNING/WALKING (ATHLETIC)
• SOCKS – SOLID WHITE OR BLACK (NO LOGOS)
• ACCESSORIES: GLOVES (BLACK) AND FLEECE CAP (BLACK).
f. Civilian attire, worn off-duty, will be in good taste.
g. Personal hygiene items (towels, shower shoes, soap, deodorant, etc.).
h. Writing material and you may find a personal laptop/tablet to be helpful.
**See ATRRS SH screen for complete packing list