REQUESTING LEGAL OPERATIONAL SUPPORT (LOS):
Before proceeding to the form, please read to fully understand how to request for Legal Operational Support.
• Legal Operational Support is subject to the availability of funds and constrained by the statutory limitations of annual training.
• Force Requestor (FR) requesting missions longer than 29 consecutive days must fund mission (duty days, travel, and per diem).
• IAW USARLC Travel Policy, USARLC may fund duty days when sourced by LOD within allowable commuting distance of requested duty location.
• Generally, FR are expected to pay travel and per diem.
• You MUST submit your request no later than 30 DAYS IN ADVANCE of the requested mission date.
**This includes requests for routine, specialized, and institutional, agency, and intermediate-term Legal Operational Support.
• Requests submitted less than 30 days are considered untimely and may not be filled.
• Legal Operational Support • Trial Defense • Command Legal Support • Judge teams • Legal Assistance to Soldiers • Domestic Legal Support to Civil Authorities • International Education and Training
Request Legal Operational