EMPLOYER PARTNERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AND INFORMATION
To support the Army’s campaign plan and the priorities of the Army Reserve by establishing public and private partnerships that facilitate employment and training opportunities for veterans, reserve component Soldiers and their Families to increase readiness and reduce the unemployment rate.
The Employer Partnership Office facilitates connections between employers and job seekers. We build and leverage mutually beneficial partnerships between the civilian and military communities. This is accomplished by developing a mutually supportive environment for Soldiers, Veterans, and Family members striving to create and enhance career and training opportunities.
• Match skill sets between Service members and civilian sector jobs
• Facilitate career opportunities and employment for reserve component Service members, their Family and Veterans
• Capitalize on shared training and credentialing between the military and the civilian sector
• Identify and implement future workforce innovations
• Reduce unemployment rates of reserve Soldiers and veterans
• Increase the readiness of our force by facilitating careers which provide stability to the force as well as civilian skills that enhance unit mission capability
• Develop and maintain strategic relationships with employers
• Provide employment assistance at the transition locations to Soldiers as they transition from active duty.
Find an Employment/Career Specialist in your area
- Click Here
7. Visit EPO on our Social Media Sites: