» Amended Isolation Ordinance (02 March 2022)
» Host Nation COVID-19 Validation Form (13 September 2021)
» Memorandum for Recognition of US Forces CDC Card in Rheinland-Pfalz (20 May 2021)
» Host Nation COVID-19 Ordinance (02 March 2022)
» Host Nation Entry Ordinance (30 July 2021)
» Europe COVID-19 Information
» HIPAA Privacy Act Guidance (March 2020)
» U.S. Army Reserve leadership continues to monitor the coronavirus outbreak. For media queries, call 910-622-3687.
» Re-open Europe
» Robert Koch Institute Information
- Effective March 4-19, 2022
- In general, masks requirements have loosened. Masks remain mandatory when shopping, in public, civic buildings and while in restaurants picking up food.
- Unvaccinated with a negative test may dine in restaurants and access hotels.
- 3G (vaccinated, recently recovered or negative test) applies to most outdoor and indoor cultural and sport activities such as zoos, parks, swimming pools, museums, theaters and cinemas. 3G for services such as haircuts.
- Dance clubs, closed since Dec. 23, can reopen under 2G+ (vaccinated or recovered with a negative test OR vaccinated with booster).
As of Jan. 18, 2022, Public Health Command-Europe, with approval from the Senior Responsible Officer for the Army's Kaiserslautern and Baumholder military communities, just released the revised quarantine guidance. Contact Trace Teams will implement this guidance immediately.
7th MSC COVID-19 Hotline:
Rhineland-Pfalz Commander's Hotline:
U.S. ARMY COVID-19 Hotline:
OCONUS DSN: 312-421-3700 | CONUS DSN: 421-3700
LETTER TO THE FORCE:
The Army's Commitment to Health Protection (PDF)
• Army Reserve units in direct support of USAREUR and EUCOM • Army Reserve capabilities are actively used in theater engagement operations • Only Reserve capability in Germany and Italy
DSN: 314-528-0277 \ 0278
Comm: +49 611-143-528-0277 \ 0278
Email: 7th MSC Public Affairs
7th Mission Support Command
APO AE 09227
♦ Army Road Conditions
♦ Ramstein AFB Weather
♦ KMC Weather Procedures
♦ 21st TSC Weather Updates/Closures