- You must see an Active Component legal assistance provider
- You can see an Active Component legal assistance provider (on space available basis only)
- You can see a Reserve Component legal assistance provider
- You must see a Reserve Component legal assistance provider ONLY
1. Fill out a Legal Assistance Request Form (You will need to save this .pdf form to your device)
2. Find your nearest Legal Operations Detachment (LOD) listed by location. Visit the Legal Services Locator website »
- Select “Army” as the branch of service
- Insert the 5 digit zip code where you currently live
- Click the Search button
3. Submit a completed Legal Assistance Request Form to the closest LOD provided.
Please note: You MUST copy and paste the email address or contact that office directly by the phone number provided.
4. Check your email for confirmation that your request was received.
Wait for 48 hours and submit again.
Submit your Legal Assistance Request Form to the USARLC legal team via EMAIL ONLY
Include information on your attempts to contact a specific LOD
• Visit the Legal Services Locator website »
• Select “Army” and enter the zip code 20877
• When presented with the search results, the Soldier will select the 10th LOD in Gaithersburg, Maryland because that is the nearest of the US Army Legal Command’s 23 separate LODs who provide USAR Soldiers legal assistance to that zip code area. The LOD location will appear as indicated (USAR) Gaithersburg, Maryland
• Upload your request form and submit.
• Legal Operational Support • Trial Defense • Command Legal Support • Judge teams • Legal Assistance to Soldiers • Domestic Legal Support to Civil Authorities • International Education and Training
MG Benjamin Hunton Memorial Reserve Center
8791 Snouffer School Road
Gaithersburg, Maryland 20879-1624